A displayport to VGA cable is used as a bridge to connect a device with a display port to a device that has a VGA port. The purpose of making such a connection is the ability to view VGA quality analog videos on modern devices with a DisplayPort without having to compromise the signal clarity. Besides, having such a connector reduces the upgradation cost that is otherwise required to renovate the primitive VGA devices to modern ones with a display port.
If you too are looking forward to upgrading your VGA devices, you might want to have a look at the best 3 cable types that can serve the purpose.
- Displayport To VGA Female Cable Adapter
This one can be purchased at the best prices at primecables. It is a male to female converter cable that offers signals in the following stunning resolutions.
- HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- DisplayPort Male To VGA Female Converting Adapter With A Built-in Chip
This is a male to female converter cable that can transmit both audio and video. It can support the following resolutions.
Having said that, its most stunning features include;
- High bandwidth of 5.4 Gbps
- Compatibility with 162 MHz Video
- Displayport Male to HDMI Female Adapter, Gold Plated Connector
Since it has gold-plated connectors that are highly resistant to corrosion, the signal intensity remains almost the same after transmission. It can support the following resolutions.
Benefits Of Displayport To VGA Connector Cables
Now that you know the best cable types, it’s time that you are aware of the benefits of using them – listed below – in-depth.
- It allows the capability of data exchange between DisplayPort to vga devices in high-resolution
- It is a money saving option since it eliminates the upgradation cost substantially
- It is one of the rare cables made for the purpose of converting digital signals to analog signals on digital devices
- It is a highly damage-resistant cable since it is manufactured for the purpose of converting digital signals to analog signals
- Other than offering the flexibility to connect HD devices, it is also compatible with 4k gaming monitors and devices
- Unlike many converter cables, this one is able to support stereo-quality audio with a frame rate as high as 120 Hz
- It keeps RFI and EMI signals to a minimum and maintains the quality of the video and audio signals